Great Opportunity: Research Assistants Positions for Students
Students are needed to work during Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 as Research Assistants in the Center. The Center is focused on CAD, CAM, 3D printing, and fabrication of medical and prosthetic devices.
- Strong knowledge of CAD software such as Inventor, Solidworks, …etc
- Some basic knowledge in CNC and 3D printing.
- Be a registered full time or part time student in the Mechanical Engineering Tech Dept.
- GPA of 2.9 or better
- Work 8 hrs/week or more for a payment of $14/hr and up. (pay amount and work hours are based on experience and level)
- Gaining great experience in Design and Fabrication
Apply through the link
For more details contact prof. Gailani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Karen Neroulias (email@example.com)
The Spring 2018 CNC Training Workshop is open for registration — Space is limited —
Registration will close at 5pm February 2nd, 2018. No spot is guaranteed.
Please see the link below. The workshop will be divided into 3 sections so you must chose which you will be attending. Please note workshops begin meeting 02/08/2018, 02/09/2018, and 02/10/2018
Registration is done through the link:
FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Approximately 40 students attended this information session and it was a great success.
AUGUST 22, 2017
Student Engineers Get Hands-on Experience — by building 3D Printers
APRIL 19, 2017
City Tech receives $1.3 million for new 3D printing and medtech center
APRIL 13, 2017
Three-year program funded by NASA to draw engineering students for exciting partnerships
APRIL 5, 2017
City Tech Announces Major Research Grants Put to Action
MARCH 30, 2017
City Tech Recieves Major Research Grants
MARCH 29, 2017
City Tech Partners with National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Private Companies Take Notice of City Tech